If you learn a recipe, you learn how to make that
dish. If you learn technique, and practice skills, then you can make anything.
Recipes are merely a guideline. They are there to
help you along the journey and inspire you, but I want to help you get comfortable with the things that matter in the kitchen.
My kitchen guide is a basic guide of a different approach to cooking that will have you cooking intuitively instead of stuck within the confines of the recipe.
The 14 page guide covers:
- Understanding how to approach recipes
- Setting yourself up for success
- The four pillars of cooking
- All the cooking methods broken down and what to apply them to
- Flavor combination shortcuts and what to apply them to
- Ethnic flavor combination ideas for when you want to switch it up
- Overview of kitchen tools and why some are better than others
- Cooking with your senses instead of numbers
*Note: once I receive your payment, you will receive the guide within 24 hours. Include your e-mail address