A guide on cooking more intuitively and without being stuck in a recipe box!
Have you ever followed a recipe exactly only to be disappointed with the results? Do you stick to making the same 10 or 15 meals over and over again?
Recipes are merely a guideline of how to prepare a dish, but you can quickly get stuck in that box! Once you understand the cooking methods and techniques, you can use recipes as inspiration and veer off onto your own path!
You will you learn to start cooking intuitively instead of stuck within the confines of the recipe.
Imagine being able to come up with things that you want, change a recipe based on what you have, or fix something that doesn’t taste quite right.
The 16 page guide covers:
- Understanding the formula behind the recipe
- 4 elements that matter and how to approach them
- Cooking Methods explained and what they’re used for
- Cooking tips for all cooking methods
- Cooking with your senses and how this makes you a better cook
- Cooking Fat chart including smoke points, cuisine and cooking method
- Too this? Add that! chart -troubleshooting seasoning guide
- Flavor Combos and Flavors around the world
$14 payable via Paypal
*Note: once I receive your payment, you will receive the guide within 24 hours. Include your e-mail address.